MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Youtube's Latest Sensation?

There are so many videos on Youtube that are totally ridiculous, doesn't make any sense and downright stupid. Most of them don't really make it pass 1mil mark, let alone 10mil. To those videos that did, they would have to be somewhat witty, amazing or funny to the max. Lame videos? Not so. But this video...it made me speechless.

I'm speechless not because it's so freaking amazing. It's because of the view counts. 21mil and counting in less than a MONTH !!! You must be wondering who the hell this person is for getting so much attention in such a short time. Nope it's not Justin Bieber.

It's Rebecca Black.

I stumbled upon my friend's fb status saying that she's the worse singer of the century. So i checked it out and guess what? He's totally right !! (Though lame's a better word to describe her). I....I just can't describe it through words so just check the video out alright?





Now here's what i think after watching this video:

1) Why in the world is this video so famous?

2) What the hell is she singing? I hate the lyrics ! It doesn't freaking rhyme and it's not even funny.

3) Is that what you call singing nowadays? Her range in this song is only like, an octave apart?

4) What are these kids doing with a car? They don't look old enough to drive one.

But hey, what if this video didn't contain any of these elements? Maybe she would just go unnoticed in this massive online video site. Good for her, too bad for the viewers. I bet you wished you didn't watch this video and contributed your views on her videos.

*Sorry if i made you watch this. I just need someone else to understand how i feel by wasting 4 minutes of my life watching this stupid video. Ugh.*

No comments:

Post a Comment